Yes we have. This cable did require some settings in Windows to be changed, as well as correcting the driver load, but it does work for all of our USB 3.0 and 2.0 cameras.
To set this cable up:
1. Plug it into your PC and let it load its driver.
2. Go into "device manager" and look for an "unknown device"
3. Right click on "Unknown Device" and then click :update driver software"
4. Then select "Search automatically for updated driver software"
5. Your USB 3.0 extension should show up as "USB 3.0 hub"
6. Now, you can hook up your camera directly to your PC and let it load drivers on.
7. After that, disconnect your camera and put it through the extension cable and hook it up again.
8. Your camera should be up and running.