- WIRELESS BYOD DEPLOYMENT GUIDE WWW.CRESTRONAIRMEDIA.COM A brief AirMedia Deployment Guide
- Introduction The AirMedia is a Wireless Presentation Gateway that can connect any PC, Mac, iOS or Android device. The AirMedia can connect to any Projector or HDMI display directly or over your network.
- Wireless is Here! Using your existing secure 10/100 or Gigabit Network Simple, plug and play set up! Access from any Browser
- User Experience (Left) Your initial AirMedia Welcome Screen displays the IP Address and Access Code for each room. (Right)The PC or Mac download screen accessed over any browser
- Device Configuration Each device can be named, configured, setup with a Logo and custom instruction set.
- Room Lists (Enterprise Application) A stand alone application is available which can be deployed to users’ computers across the enterprise
- AirMedia iPhone, iPad, & Android Apps Mobile Apps
- App Store Simply download the Crestron “AirMedia” app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
- AirMedia’s bandwidth requirements are low for most applications. Bandwidth Case Studies
- Bandwidth Important: If a user is showing a video or other applications with motion, the bandwidth required could be as much as 35 megabits ! Most Bandwidth requirements are around 1 MBs Best Performance will occur in the same subnet as the user, but is not required. Video Performance was tested in a 702x422 at
- Device Upgrades Future Development Support of room lists and .present files is planned and will be release through a free update.
- Supported OS Operating System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP Mac Versions Supported: 10.5 – 10.8 iOS
- Connections HDMI VGA USB WIFI
- Users Supports up to 32 users(presentation device connections) Quad View Allows simultaneous display of up to four presentation sourcesin a quad window Remote View Allows up to 40 remote usersto connect via a Web browserto view and save presentation Display Control Controls the display device overIP as part ofthe presentation  Control System Integration Allows communication overIP with a
- Allows simultaneous display of up to four presentation sources in a quad window
- Allows up to 40 remote users to connect via a Web browser to view and save presentation
- Call toll free: (800) 486-5276
- Haverford Systems Inc Learn More at our Website www.haverford.com
Modified on: Wed, 4 Mar, 2015 at 3:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.